Sunday, March 31, 2013

Been a while...

I have too many hobbies, and this one - the most creative one I have, often takes second (or third or fourth) place to the others.

The big news is ... I finally made a sale of my doll clothes!

whew.

It was during a local meet-up. I got lots of people trying the clothes on their dolls, and I got lots of feedback on fit and desired sizes.

My dolls are on the small side for SD dolls, and a number of people with va va voom dolls (32cm bust and hips, 17.5 waist) are also looking for doll clothes.

I have an idea how to take care of them, but more on that later.

I also decided to continue Etsy, but also list on Den of Angels, since that is a community that is FOR the dolls for which I am making clothes.

So, signing off to go make my very first DoA Marketplace thread!

As the young kids say, XD!

No comments:

Post a Comment