Monday, September 11, 2017

Revising a diorama

I waled away on some foam boards today, expanding my diorama to 48" wide. Still 2 feet deep.


I apologize for the horrible photos. I really need to get the closet doors off, since lighting and shooting is really difficult right now with 1/4 of the dio covered by a closet door..

Anyway, I did some tests with my Sister Fox's Princesses Iris BJD and the famous yellow couch.






and then had fun with various fashion dolls.


Squeee!
The friends investigate
Bored!
Agreement!

On the other side of the diorama, where the shelf continues, live my larger BJD. Inez had to stick her head in to see what was going on. (I could not resist!)
The door was a failed attempt. At least it gave me some laughs.


Next up is making a bunch of accessories for the place, then staging a moving day.
I have some nifty laser cut furniture kits coming.

1 comment: