Sunday, July 6, 2014

Not quite a year, so lame!

It has been 11 months since I"ve written anything in this particular blog. Boy, that's a long time!
So let's update!
My first year in business with my doll clothing business was profitable. Not by a lot, but I'm pleased.
I have a Fantasy Doll MSD on order.
I have 5 dolls in hand: DollLeaves 60cm boy, and a tiny; Resinsoul Dai, Mirodoll Wind (I guess, I actually did not get the head I ordered but I like the head I have so there), and my beloved Impldoll Erica (Star) head on a Model bocy.
I finally managed to post 100 posts on DoA so I can now fully participate in the Marketplace.
I applied a screw driver to my old Nikon prime lenses and love that old glass on a newish Nikon digital SLR. So I'm going to re-shoot all my photos for my Etsy store, making them even more fab than they were before.

And I think that's enough for now.

Here's a pic of Sadie, my Mirodoll, taken with that camera setup.


No comments:

Post a Comment